Your kids can learn how to kayak, sail & paddle board!
At Moss Bay Kids Camp, your children will enjoy an outstanding summer youth recreation program. Youth participants are guaranteed a terrific staff, quality adventures, excellent sports equipment, good times and great kayaking, sailing & paddle board instruction.
Our summer youth Kids Camp is a week-long kayaking, paddle boarding and sailing camp on Lake Union, open to children between the ages of 6-12. Listed below are some great reasons for attending Moss Bay Kids Camp:
- Campers will learn to kayak, paddle board and sail while practicing water safety
- Campers will experience fun interaction and teamwork with other kids
- Build skills, confidence and friendships on the water
- Each day campers will experience new boating destinations and games in
- Lake Union’s protected waterways
- Don’t worry – No prior experience is needed to attend kids camp
- Safety is our #1 priority (life jackets will be worn at all times)
- Moss Bay has a 6:1 student to instructor ratio
- Full or half-day options are offered
- Child Care is available before and after kids camp, 8am-9am and 3pm-615pm ($8hr/child)
All Day Camps run Monday – Friday from 9am to 3pm each week.
- Full Days (Kayak, Paddle Board, Sail) $320 + tax
- Afternoon only (Kayak, Paddle board & Sail) $200 + tax
What are your kids learning at camp each day?
Click on the daily concept links and find out!
- Day 1: About Being Smooth
- Day 2: About Being Balanced
- Day 3: About Rhythm
- Day 4: About Being Powerful
- Day 5: About Being Harmonious
- To be placed on a waitlist please email us the week you are looking for, # of campers, all/half day option and best # to reach you at. If a spot opens up we will call right away (we will leave a message if we miss you and allow a 24 hr period/hold before calling next in line).
- To switch weeks you are currently registered for you must let us know in advance. If there is space in the camp you hope to move to we are happy to do it at no cost or penalty.
- If you purchased a week of camp at a school auction please call us to register – we have space reserved for you! Each certificate is assigned a specific week, we are NOT able to switch them.
- Space is limited to 66 campers each week (6 half day and 60 all day spots)
Make-Ups / Camp credit given for days we do not go out due to unsafe conditions (we WILL go out in rain)
Any cancellation before June 1st will be refunded 82% by end of Sept, 2015. Any cancellation after the 1st of June will be a 82% reusable credit. Moss Bay will hold onto 18% of the funds to cover our credit card processing fees, refund fees, merchant service fees and taxes. We do not keep any $ for our ‘troubles’, it is no trouble, it’s a pleasure but we also can’t eat the costs on something that was no error of ours. Campers needing to cancel for medical reasons after June 1st (and who have a doctor’s note) or because of a family emergency (such as a death in family) will also be refunded in full in Sept, 2015 (minus the banking fees). All cancellations must be called or emailed in by a parent of the registered camper(s).