Two and a Half-Hour Lake Union Kayak
Enjoy a two and a half-hour guided tour around Lake Union seeing such Seattle attractions as Gas Works Park, local houseboat communities, the arboretum, and the Windermere bird sanctuary. This is a good tour for both the novice and the experienced kayaker. Minimum 6 guests for this tour (we do not combine groups). We will schedule a 3 hr window so we can do a ‘mini lesson’ and get all the boats adjusted before we head out on the lake. Tours are tailored for group size and experience level: plans are adjusted for current day to day weather conditions. $45 / person
* If you want to get your big group on the water but don’t need a tour guide and mini lesson feel free to call us and we can reserve as many boats as you need (with a 20% deposit and minimum of 10 ppl). Minimum of 3 days notice… Groups under 10 are 1st come 1st serve. At the time of booking you will need to designate a time block and exact # of singles, doubles or paddle boards. Balance will be prepaid before going on water (so make sure to use all the time you booked). We only book big groups on weekdays starting after 330pm and on weekends between 9am and 945am.
- Offered 7 days a week (June-August). M-F start times between 330pm & 530pm, Sa/Su between 915am & 10am. Off season by appointment
- Tours must be scheduled at least one week prior to activity date. At that time you will need to select your boat type (singles or doubles) and pay a 20% deposit
- Remaining balance due the day of your event before going on the water
There is a 24hr cancellation policy for big groups and tours. If that is met the 20% deposit is reusable (non refundable)
- A minimum of 75% of your boats will be billed if you have a change in total #’s (no less than 6 for a tour or 10 for a big group)
- We offer group discounts of 10% for groups of 11 or more!