We have excellent paddle boards for all ages, sizes and experience levels. Our sheltered waterways have a 7-knot speed limit, making Moss Bay rentals a highly enjoyable and safe place to have fun on the water. Navigate the local waterways to the University of Washington, the Ballard Locks, through local houseboat communities, or to our beautiful arboretum. All rentals are 1st come 1st serve basis!
What to bring for hourly rentals
- Valid Photo ID (drivers license, military ID or passport)
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Water bottle
Who can participate?
We have boats to accommodate most body shapes and sizes, so this is an activity for all! Although everyone has the ability to rent boats from Moss Bay – for safety reasons, our staff reserves the right to refuse equipment rentals to any person at any time. Also, youth under 18 cannot take out boats unless they are accompanied by a parent/legal guardian (a friend that is 18 does not count). Hourly rentals require completion of our registration form, a current driver’s license or passport, and a signature on our waiver and release form.
- Hourly Rental Rate: $16 / hour
- There is a one hour minimum on all rentals – prorated by the 1/4 hour after the 1st hour
- Last boat goes out one hour prior to closing (no exceptions)
- Sail Boats – Available to members only (June 1st – Sept 15th)